Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Song I have been listening to for last 60 hours :)
King of Wishful Thinking (Rod Stewart)


I dont need to fall at your feet

Just cause you ve cut me to the bone

And I wont miss the way that you kiss me

We were never carved in stone



If I dont listen to the talk of the town

Maybe I can fool myself



I ll get over you

I know I will

I ll pretend my ship s not sinking

And I ll tell myself I m over you

Cause Im the king of wishful thinking

(King of wishful thinking)

I am the king of wishful thinking



I refuse to give into my blues

Thats not how its gonna be

And I deny the tears in my eyes

I dont want to let you see, no, no



That you have made a hole in my heart

And now Ive got to fool myself



I ll get over you

I know I will

I ll pretend my ship s not sinking

And I ll tell myself Im over you

Cause I m the king of wishful thinking



I ll get over you

I know I will

I ll pretend my ship s not sinking

And I ll tell myself I m over you

Cause I m the king of wishful thinking

(King of wishful thinking), yeah



Oh, I ll never, never, never shed a tear for you

I ll get over you

I know I will




If I don t listen to the talk of the town

Then maybe I can fool myself



I ll get over you

I know I will

I ll pretend my ship s not sinking

And I ll tell myself I m over you

Cause I m the king of wishful thinking

(King of wishful thinking)

I m the king of wishful thinking



I ll get over you

I know I will

You made a hole in my heart

But I wont shed a tear for you

I ll be the king of wishful thinking



I ll get over you (over you)

I know I will

I ll pretend my heart s still beating

Cause I ve got no more tears for you

I m the king of wishful thinking



I ll get over you (over you)

I know I will

You made a hole in my heart

And I ll tell myself I m over you

Cause I m the king of wishful thinking


No comments: